The Government of India has reviled the union budget 2018-19 FY. There are various initiative and schemes that are included in the budget for the wellbeing of every section of the Indian society such as corporate, agriculture, rural women, employees, health care, aviation, market, infrastructure, banking, defence and other important sectors.
The main target of this budget is to make India confident and strong. The economy of India is RS 2.5 trillion dollar and it will going to become the fifth most largest economy in the world.
List of Schemes and Initiatives by Central Government
Before the Lok sahba elections it is the final budget made by the now ruling BJP government. So the main objective is providing maximum benefits to the people of India. So it would be made for the common people in India.
Union Budget 2018-2019:
- For promote the market connectivity Central Government will establish an agriculture market along with Govt. also set up an infrastructure fund and the amount of the fund is Rs. 2000 crore.
- For the farmers Govt. has launch KUSUM (Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan) Scheme. When the solar power plants establishing on their barren land in this time the KUSUM Scheme has provided some subsidy and under 2022 the farmers income will double. Total expenditure of this KUSUM Scheme is around Rs. 48000 crore.
- has announced to doubled the food processing sector amount and the amount of Rs. 1400 crore.
- This scheme has provided to the more amount of the farmer harvest and for the Kharif harvests Central Govt. has set the MSP (Minimum Support Price) at 1.5 times depending on their production cost.
- Central Govt. has provided Rs. 10000 crore to produce higher income of animal husbandry for aquaculture and fishery.
- Although Central Govt. has release Operation Greens and it will helps to agriculture production. Central Govt. has pass out Rs. 500 crore for the Operation Greens under the Scheme of MAS (Market Assurance Scheme). This MAS will promote various FPOs (Food Processing Organizations, processing facilities, and agri-logistics. Central Govt. has provided MSP (Minimum Support Price) for TOP Priority under the Market Assurance Scheme. And Govt. also provided NSM (Nyuntam Samarthan Mulya) for TOP Priority (TOP means T – Tomato, O – Onion, and P – Potato).
- Target of the Credit from Rs. 8.5 to 11 lakhs crore to increase the agriculture. Moreover Central Govt. has extend the KCC (Kisan Credit Card) to animal husbandry and fisheries.
- Hence Central Govt. also release a RBM (Restructured Bamboo Mission) within the total budget of Rs. 1200 crore.
- Central Govt. has started KCS (Krishi Cluster Scheme) in every district.
- For farmers Central Govt. will also started GDS ( Gobar Dhan Scheme) to promote their income double by 2022.
- has established a new Scheme for manage residue harvest and tackle of Delhi’s air pollution.
- Government has also started Gobar Dhan scheme to give the farmers some benefits for the development off their life.
Economy / Rural people:
- The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana extension to provide the women with LPG connection over rupees 2000 crore to make the connectivity of the market better.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya scheme more than 4 crore people has got electricity connections.
- In Swachh Bharat Abhyan the government will open more than 2 crore toilets.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will manufacture 51 lakh houses in rural areas.
- More than rupees 5057 rupees has been allocated in National Livelihood Mission.
- Under pension and Micro insurance scheme the government of India will patch 16crore jan dhan accounts.
- For the development of the education in India the government will issue 1 lakh rupees.
- Eklavya schools will conducted of 50% of ST candidates.
- Central Govt. will change blackboards to digital boards under the year of 2022.
- will recognize minimum 1000 b.tech students and guide them for PHDs in IISc and IIT under PMRF (Prime Minister Research Fellowship) Scheme.
Health Care Facilities:
- Recently Govt. has released NHPS (National Health Protection Scheme) for every poor family. This Scheme will provide Rs. 5 lakhs Health Insurance and the Scheme will cover 50crore people.
- Central Govt. has established 1.5 lakh wellness and health centers under the ABY (Ayushman Bharat Yojana) Scheme with total expense of Rs.1200 crore and the ABY Scheme will very beneficial for those families who will deprive on our society. For the Health Assurance this ABY Scheme is one of the best and biggest Scheme.
- Central Govt. will provide monthly Rs. 500 for TV patients who will admit in hospital and govt. also allocated minimum Rs. 600 crore for the Tuberclosis patients.
- Recently Government has started to open 24 medical college of Govt. certified.
Petrol/ Diesel Rates:
- Central Govt. has reduced unbranded petrol per litre Rs. 4.48.
- As same as Central Govt. also reduce the unbranded diesel per litre Rs. 6.33.
Employee Centric Schemes:
- The government of India will give a sum of 21 percent of the wage to the employees for coming 3 years.
- EFP contribution to EPF will be reduces the starting three years to lessen it to 8 percentage.
- The employee contribution will be the same.
- The budget will be higher from 1.48 lakh crore from the previous 1.31 lakh crore.
- The government will terminate 4267 unmanned crossing of the railway in the coming years.
- Most of the railway stations that has normal steps will have escalator from now.
- Capacity in every airport will be increased.
- Rupees 60 crores will be provided for initiate.
- Through UDAN 64 airports will be connected with each other.