With current interest rates, check online the maturity amount via (SSY) Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme Calculator tool by just inserting age of girl child and investment premium. Also check year wise summary chart of investment vs return. It is a small deposit scheme launched by Government of India to ensure bright future of girl child in India.
Sukanya Samriddhi Account Yojana Calculator
How Sukanya Samriddhi Account Yojana Calculator works?
You just need to enter the required details in the above form (Age of girl child and investment premium) and this tool will tell you the maturity amount and maturity date. Please keep in mind that the age of girl should be in between 0 to 10 years. The maturity amount you will get when the girl become major.
Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme Interest Rates
This tool will calculate the return according to the latest interest rates (8.1%) reduced from 8.3% recently.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Details
- Current rate of interest is 8.1% per annum, calculating on yearly basis.
- You can invest minimum INR 1000 and maximum INR 1,50,000 in a financial year.
- Account can be closed after girl child age completion of 21 years.
- Account can be opened upto the girl age of 10 years from the date of birth.
- Partial withdrawal may be possible, maximum up to 50% of balance standing at the end of the preceding financial year can be taken after Account holder’s attaining age of 18 years.
- Income Tax Deduction under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961 can be availed.
- Cash/Cheque/ Demand Draft are the mode of deposing investment.