Good News for all the subscribes of provident fund that they can now access the accounts through the EPFO’s e-passbook service to download epf passbook online.
EPF is a scheme for retirement that is very helpful for saving some money monthly for the employee. Some years ago the portal of EPFO didn’t executed some of the new features such as UAN registration, UAN Activation and other ways to know the status of EPF claim to look at the balance. EPF passbook could be downloaded online through the newly developed login portal. Here I am going to show the steps to download EPF passbook statement online.
Steps To Create EPF Passbook online:
For downloading the passbook online, for that you have register yourself on the EPFO website. To execute it perfectly look at the registration process of EPFO before we proceed to the download steps. The below written details are needed at the time if registration.
- You must have a mobile number in working condition to get notifications via sms.
- The person should have PAN card registered.
- Aadhar card needed.
- A Bank account number of any bank with whom you have an account.
- National Population Register Number.
- Voter Identity Card needed.
- Two wheeler or four wheeler driving licence.
- Your International passport.
- Ration card
- And for registering an email id.
After all the details are filled in the form one text message will be sent to your email confirming the registration on EPFO portal. Then enter your username and password to lignin to your account.
After registering with EPF then you have to also sign up with UAN, because as per rules government will update every KYC details with the EPF account registration. It is very helpful for connecting every EPF account together. So you have first register with UAN to activate the UAN number.
Then sing in to the UAN website so that you can download the UAN card to get your registered UAN number.
Steps to Download EPF e-passbook online:
Here are the easy steps through which you can download the EPF e-passbook online.
- Visit the official portal of https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp
- Here you have to enter the UAN Registered number followed by the password and then press enter.
- Now a new page will be displayed then click on it.
- Then a new tab will open in PDF format. It is your EPF passbook.
- Now you can download it and then go through all the entered detail and see whether it is correct or not.
So the above mentioned is the process through which you can register and download EPF passbook statement online. Now without facing any problem you can crosscheck the status of the employees. Just follow these simple steps that i have provided to complete the registration and EPF passbook easily.