Recently central government has launched a new NHPS (National Health Protection Scheme) by Modi Govt in Union Budget 2018-19. From Delhi, Patralekha Chatterjee has given report that Union Budget 2018-19 concerned about the limits for implementation and their Union Budget will draws praise. Central Govt has planned to provide health protection scheme for 100 million vulnerable and poor families. And the convenience is expected to reach 500 million people and given half percentage for India’s population people’s.
India’s Finance Minister of Arun Jaitley has published the NHPS (National Health Protection Scheme). This Scheme will grant many health benefits for poor peoples of India.
NHPS (National Health Protection Scheme) – 2018:
This NHPS (National Health Protection Scheme) is the world’s biggest state funded health protection scheme for poor people. And where scheme will exclusively announce NHPS – 2018 hint by Pradhan Mantri during the year of 2016. Finance Minister Mr. Arun Jaitley has launched this scheme under the Union Budget 2018 and target according to scheme is to protect 10 crore families. Every poor family will be provided 5 lakhs per year for protect their own health. As you know that this scheme is world’s biggest scheme and near about 50 crore people will get beneficial from this scheme.
Some features of NHPS (National Health Protection Scheme):
- The NHPS as overcome of the flaws compared to existing scheme of RSBY (Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana) which will offer best health protecting insurance coverage to the poor families.
- Arun Jaitley, India’s Finance Ministers has announced this National Health Protection Scheme. The scheme will offer each and every poor families 5 lakhs per year in India for their health protection.
- Under this scheme it is expected that near about 5 crore people can get beneficial.
- This scheme will be cashless which means its free and Aadhar must be required and enabled here.
Eligible Criteria of NHPS (Modicare):
- This scheme will be designed to coverage over 10 crore poor families and 500 crore for individuals people within India. Also this scheme has coverage for those families who could not afford other health benefits.
- This health insurance coverage will offer to beneficiaries people through the biometrics of Aadhar card based. Those beneficiaries who have her/ his Aadhar card ID is required to be valid and properly correct.
- This scheme is one of the biggest funded program scheme of the nation and it does not matter whether you or your family members are large, simply without any such limitations.