The digitalization in today’s era has brought up many payment application’s that are available which most preferred as “Paytm”. This application’s (App) is based on the smartphone that will help you to pay bills, recharges, etc. simply just anywhere and anytime. You get online mobile wallet on paytm app based latest Andriod versions. The app is a very popular platform where you can have the insurance premium policy. In this app, you can pay an insurance premium of every insurer through the Paytm App including LIC of India. Nowhere in this article, you will get to know How to Pay LIC premium on Paytm?
How To Pay LIC Premium on Paytm?
To pay your LIC premium, open your Paytm App or visit the site of Paytm on your desktop computer. If you don’t have the Paytm App on your Smartphone then you can download it from the iTunes App store or from the Google Play Store.
Steps For LIC Insurance Payment:
- Here in this App or either application on the computer, you will see the various bill payments list options at the Paytm homepage. Now, you can choose the Insurance tab from the “bill service” option. Here on this page, you can get more bills, recharges, and insurance options are available but you can choose the Life Insurance. In this option, you can also buy the new life insurance and not for the payment of revitalization premium of your earlier policy. So, go through it carefully with attention.
- When you selecting Insurance, then one new page will come on your desktop and here you’ll see the Select Your Insurer. Now you can click on this option. And then you’ll able to see the name and the logo of every insurance service breadwinners. To make payment premium of the LIC of India policy, just click on the LIC logo for further purpose.
- After this, you’ll be diverted to a new page. Here on this page, you’ll see the LIC of India composed on top. You’ll also able to see your previous LIC policy no. Now, type your LIC Policy no. and click to proceed the option.
- Then, Paytm will bring your LIC service premium with full information. On receiving your LIC policy analysis it’ll be exposed on your mobile and computer screen both. Now you’ll be available to look your premium due date, policy no., a name of the policyholder, amount to be paid and no. of the instalment due. So, review your policy details, if it’s correct then click the proceed option to prepare for the money.
- Next step that you’ll see the deal page which provided by the Paytm and it’s associated. Select one deal where you can proceed without selecting any offers or deals. Otherwise, you can skip this deal pay and directly go for premium payment option.
- The next page will be connected to the Payment. If you have enough balance in your Paytm wallet then you can directly pay your LIC premium but if don’t have enough balance then you can also pay using the debit card, credit card, internet banking or UPI mode.
- After making successful payment then you’ll be displayed the confirmation page where you’ll receive a success message, that you paid the amount, Paytm order ID & your LIC policy no for which you have salaried the premium. If you want to rate the experience your Payment on your Paytm.
- And after some moment you’ll receive one message on your register mobile no and email ID connected to Paytm. The LIC premium will take two to three days to give back your payment.
While side by side Paytm is a big platform for shopping in a general way. It has the thousands of products with many exciting offers. Also, available a big market is known as “Paytm Mall’ for the users. Where the customers can purchase many products for households, books, toys, and other several products. You could also book tickets for flights or trains also with attractive offers.