GDS (Gobar Dhan Scheme) by Central Govt is the best scheme for farmers. Subsequently, the Gobar Dhan Scheme will help to manage the reuse of cattle dung and other garbage of their houses. This Scheme will also help to make ODF (Open Defecation Free) within the nation. The farmers can reuse on their wasting garbage as a manure and compost. This agriculture scheme is a part of Union Budget 2018-19 and it will help to improve rural and villagers life.
This GDS (Gobar Dhan Scheme) was stands for Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan. And the focus of this scheme is that manage to use the cattle dung as Bio CNG/ Bio Fuel. Another step of this scheme is to “double the farmers income by 2022” and the order by Central Govt.
Under the Union Budget 2018-19 of Central Govt has launched another one, it is National Health Protection Scheme.
Highlights of GDS (Gobar Dhan Scheme) by Central Govt:
Below are some important highlights and features of this Gobar Dhan Scheme.
- Central Govt has launched Gobar Dhan Scheme (Galvaning Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan Scheme) for improving management of the cattle dung or garbage to reuse it.
- The Gobar Dhan Scheme will contribute at “Swachh Bharat Mission” and it help to make the nation ODF (Open Defecation Free).
- One thing is the Gobar Dhan Scheme will help to improve the villagers and rural areas people life.
- In addition to, the farmers can use this cow dung and solid waste in their own farms and also reuse this wasting dust as fertilizer, compost, bio fuel, and bio gas.
- Central Govt has take many other decisions and that is improved of infrastructure for all village business centers, open many wellness and health centers in rural areas, various centers for higher education, and also the best connectivity between cities and villages areas.
Central Govt has identified upto 115 districts and make to investment in many social services and try to develop then as a role model. Those social services will include rural electrification, health and education, drinking water within a timely manner. This scheme will make rural areas clean and raise which farmers whose income is marginal and small.
How to make Cow Dung Cake (Fire Fuel and Fertilizer):
- Take a place and store the cow excrement.
- Now mix some water with these dungs.
- After mixing the water and dung you can make flat cakes in any shape.
- Now leave these cakes for drying minimum 4 or 5 days.
- After drying the cakes, store it in another place.
- Now times to use cakes when it will require.