You may aware to access EPF Balance or EPF Passbook through by UAN Number. Some of people have activated their UAN Number and they can get their “Employee Provident Fund” (EPF) Balance through by giving a missed call or SMS. Not only for that Employee can also get in 7 ways to check their Employee Provident Fund Account Balance. But without UAN Number is not too much easy to check Employee Provident Fund Account Balance. So, I will ask the way out.
How to Check EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Status without UAN Number:
It has two ways to check your Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Account Balance without the Universal Account Number (UAN). The first way will tell your Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Account Balance within the form of the SMS and another way will give you more information of your Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Account. It also gives you the complete passbook information of your EPF Account.
But I must tell you that the checking process of without UAN Number, it will very older process because every recent employee have UAN Number. So, I have to suggest you to generate your UAN Number as soon as possible.
Requirement to Check EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Status:
For using this method you must need internet connection. This method works only through EPFO site besides an internet connection. You keep follow the below information.
- Activate Mobile Number.
- Your Name, which as given to EPFO.
- Your complete Provident Fund (PF) Number.
Some of members don’t know their Provident Fund (PF) Account Number. It is very important for them to know that they can’t check their Employee Provident Fund Balance without UAN Number or Provident Fund Account Number. So, it is mandatory to get Provident Fund Account Number, pull out payment slips or talk to your employer.
How to Check EPF Balance Online With or Without UAN Number:
Every employee can check their EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Balance, withdraw some amount from their EPF Balance Account, Download the EPF Passbook, etc. on the official website of epindia.com. Here I will show how to check EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Balance or EPFO Balance with Universal Account Number or without Universal Account Number. Let’s you know one thing employee can check their Provident Fund Balance by using Missed Call Service or SMS Service.
- Click here too open their official website.
- Now you can see other link, which name is “Click Here to learn your EPF Balance”.
- You click on this link. And this link will redirect the “http://epfoservices.in/epfo/member_balance/member_balance_office_select.php”.
- A heading option will show on this page and the option is “Member Balance Information”.
- Under of this heading option you can select your state which state you are coming from.
- Again select your office of EPFO and click on office link option.
- After clicking the link option you must put on your EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Account Number, Mobile Number, and Name. Account Number is Mandatory.
- Now it’s time to hit on Submit option.
- Now you can see your EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Balance.